Ventilation systems in a commercial or industrial building are responsible for maintaining suitable indoor air quality, which has a direct effect on the comfort, safety, and health of the building’s occupants. By installing a modern ventilation control solution, building personnel can tell at a glance how well the ventilation system is operating, and they can make adjustments on the fly to achieve the best performance and efficiency possible.
At Building Automation Solutions, we can design, build, and install the ideal ventilation control solution for your business. We offer ventilation control installations throughout Chicago, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and Wisconsin. As a leading building automation provider, we have relationships with top manufacturers like Carrier and Honeywell, allowing us to offer only top-quality products that you can count on.
What We Do for Ventilation Controls
With a custom ventilation control solution from Building Automation Solutions, your business can enjoy precision control over all ventilation system components, including exhaust hoods, make-up air units, HVAC economizers, air handlers, fan coils, and more. With advanced sensors for detailed feedback, and an array of control terminals, actuators, and relays that are tailored to your system, you can have component-level control for greater comfort, improved air quality, and reduced energy usage.
Each of our heating control solutions is custom-designed, and the heating control installation will typically include:
- Installation services – Our experts will custom-design a ventilation control system for your business, source the components, and provide a clean, professional installation complete with full documentation.
- Optional support agreements – Our support agreements can keep your HVAC controls operating smoothly after the installation with regular support and maintenance.
- Custom control panels – Designed and built specifically for your application, our custom control panels offer a clean layout that is easy to understand, complete with full documentation for simple maintenance and repairs in the future.
- Drawings – Documenting the design and specifications of your system, our technical drawings provide panel layouts, wiring diagrams, operational flowcharts, and more to help with use, maintenance, and repairs.
- 3D floor plans – A room-by-room representation of your building, our 3D floor plans integrate easily with building automation software and indicate the locations of all HVAC equipment, controls, and accessories.
- Graphics – Detailed graphics that offer lifelike representations of HVAC equipment, components, and subsystems for integration in building automation software.
To schedule your ventilation control installation in Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin, call 855-597-3339 or contact us online today.
Choose Building Automation Solutions for Ventilation Control Solutions
Would you like more control over your building’s ventilation system, along with comprehensive feedback to know how well it is working? Install a ventilation control solution from our experts at Building Automation Solutions. Our systems offer precision control, top-quality components, and innovative options for managing energy and performance. With our superior service and support, you can count on us for all your HVAC control needs.
Call 855-597-3339 or contact us online for ventilation control solutions in Rockford, IL, Kenosha, WI, or the surrounding areas.