Detailed Drawings for Building Automation Systems in Chicago, IL
Every building automation system is unique, and to fully understand its operation, the equipment included, and the details necessary for future repairs and maintenance, it helps to have detailed technical drawings that are accurate and complete.
At Building Automation Solutions, we include comprehensive drawings with every building automation system we install, including floorplans with equipment locations, panel layouts, wiring diagrams, operational flow charts, and more. We strive to provide our customers with the tools they need for a complete understanding of their BAS and its operation, enabling them to take full advantage of its energy management, comfort, and control features. Our company serves businesses throughout Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and Wisconsin, providing innovative building automation solutions and services.
To learn about the detailed drawings that we include with every BAS installation, call Building Automation Solutions today at 855-597-3339 or contact us online. We serve industrial and commercial facilities in Chicago, Aurora, Elgin, Joliet, Rockford, and beyond.
Our BAS Drawings for Chicago Businesses
With individual controls and multiple feedback sensors for boilers, rooftop units, air handlers, VAVs, economizers, pumps, drive motors, and other HVAC components, building automation systems are highly complex and must be carefully documented to ensure successful service and operation. At Building Automation Solutions, we carefully design each system to meet the needs of your business, and we provide complete drawings with each BAS system that we install. These drawings include:
- Floorplans – Building floorplans that feature detailed locations of control panels, HVAC equipment, sensors, controls, and other critical components.
- Panel layouts – These drawings detail the control panel layouts for each piece of equipment, including the model numbers of installed components, locations in the panel, and other relevant identifying information.
- Wiring diagrams – In-depth wiring diagram for each control system, detailing power, signal, and ground wiring for controls, relays, contactors, fans, motors, pumps, temperature sensors, and more.
- Operational flow charts – Easy-to-follow charts and descriptions that detail the operation of each system, its various modes, settings, alarm conditions, and more.
We can also update the drawings as repairs and modifications are made to the system, keeping your documentation as current as possible.
To learn more about our building automation systems and their features, contact our team today.
Our Building Automation Services
Building automation systems are a great way to centralize control of your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems while increasing comfort and managing energy costs at your facility. At Building Automation Solutions, we can work with your business to design and engineer a BAS solution that is tailored to the needs of your facility. We feature top-quality equipment from manufacturers like Carrier, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, and Tridium, and our systems are designed to be open, reliable, and simple to use. We serve businesses throughout the Chicago area, and our services include:
- Building automation system design and engineering
- Building automation system installations
- Building automation system repairs and maintenance
- Custom 3D floorplans, graphics, and technical drawings for building automation systems
- And more …
Contact us today to schedule a building automation system installation in Chicago, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, or Wisconsin.
Call Today for Building Automation System Drawings in Chicago, IL
Make sure your business has a building automation system that is properly documented for easy use, care, and maintenance—choose a BAS from our experts at Building Automation Solutions. With a reliable, professional installation, detailed drawings, and superior service, you will not be disappointed.
Call us today at 855-597-3339 or contact us online to schedule a consultation today!