Between the weather and changing conditioning inside a commercial or industrial facility, it can be difficult to maintain a comfortable environment for employees, customers, and guests, especially if the heating systems are all manually controlled. By upgrading to modern direct digital controls, every aspect of the heating system can be monitored, adjusted, and logged remotely, giving your business unprecedented control and convenience, plus significant energy savings.
If you are considering a new heating control solution for your business in the Chicago area, talk to our experts at Building Automaton Solutions. We offer heating control installations that feature custom-designed, turnkey solutions focused on performance and efficiency. As a leading supplier of building automation and HVAC control solutions in Chicago, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and Wisconsin, we can help your business create the perfect heating control solution for your needs and budget.
Is your company interested in easy-to-use heating controls that can save time, money, and energy? Call Building Automation Solutions at 855-597-3339 or contact us online to discuss our heating control solutions for businesses in Chicago, Rockford, Joliet, Aurora, or the surrounding communities.
What We Do for Heating Controls
When you need the highest-quality heating control solution for your business, trust our team at Building Automaton Solutions. We work with top manufacturers like Honeywell, Carrier, and Johnson Controls to integrate the highest-quality components into our systems, such as control terminals, temperature sensors, humidity sensors, relays, actuators, motors, and more. Together, they form a cohesive system that offers precision control of your boilers, furnaces, air handlers, and other heating equipment with plenty of feedback to ensure all commands are successfully implemented.
Our heating control solutions are custom-designed, built, and installed for your application, and we offer complete documentation and support for every system. With our heating control installations, we can provide:
- Installation services – As a design/build company, we can custom-design your heating control system, source all the necessary components, and provide a full installation that includes everything you need for successful operation.
- Optional support agreements – To keep your heating controls operating effectively after the installation, consider opting for one of our convenient support agreements, which provide all the necessary maintenance for your heating controls and related equipment.
- Custom control panels – Custom-built and tailored to your application, our custom control panels offer a clean, accessible interior that is completely labeled and documented for easy operation, maintenance, and repairs.
- Drawings – An excellent reference for future repairs and maintenance, our detailed technical drawings include panel layouts with equipment identification, wiring diagrams, and operational flowcharts.
- 3D floor plans – Designed for use with building automation software, our 3D floor plans accurately represent the layout of your building with all HVAC equipment and control locations clearly indicated.
- Graphics – Custom graphics for building automation software that offer lifelike representations of HVAC equipment and controls to make identifying and controlling components easier.
To learn more about our heating control solutions for your Illinois or Wisconsin business, call 855-597-3339 or contact us online.
Choose Building Automation Solutions for Heating Control Solutions
Keep your business running smoothly and save energy with a heating control installation from Building Automation Solutions. We offer superior service and support for all our products, and we are available whenever you need us for help, 24/7.
Call 855-597-3339 or contact us online to learn more about our heating control solutions for your Chicagoland business.